Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thinking always gets me into trouble... LOL

Mornin, Mornin... I was thinking again the past few days... Ut oh... That can be dangerous~!!!... They have caulking that goes from pink to white when it is ready - why can't they do the same thing to hair dye?... 

Think about it... Us old ladies need to wear our glasses to see if it is ready to be washed out and yet?   That means you either have to look through the glasses folded up or take a chance of ruining your eye pieces from the hair dye if you actually put them on~!!!... 

Ya know?  If they can get a stick thingie to pop out of a turkey when it is done and caulking to change color, then the manufacturers can come up with a better way of letting you know the hair dye is done too!..

IMHO it just makes sense... LOL...

And why do they name things so oddly?... Take for example toilet paper and paper towels - you know what they are just by the pure name they give it... But how much plastic is in plastic surgery?... Ever wondered that?... Granted, some people do look like they have had plastic inserted into their skin after wards, but I mean - REALLY~~~!!!... Name something as it really is... Instead of something odd that a person who has English as their second language can understand!

I went shopping for under britches last week... Desiree's generation now calls them 'granny panties'... Has anyone strolled down the woman's under britches aisle lately?... I thought more than once when the package I picked out was called "briefs"... Brief I don't need - coverage I do!... I have bought three packages in the past few months that once I got home and tried them on, I threw out because they didn't fit on me like they looked on the model on the front of the package...

Give me a break~!!!... I'd rather see reality in packaging and then I know what I am going to be buying... Is it a conspiracy?... Sell me something you think I will like after you've doctored up the packaging, but put something entirely different inside?...

And talking about under britches - let's talk about the men's side of this... Since when are boxer shorts really shorts a boxer will wear any more?... Has anyone seen the boxers on TV recently?... Those things look more like culottes now that anything else!... If you want me to sit and watch two men brutalizing each other, give me some thigh skin, people... Not droopy drawers like the basketball players wear now...

Men's shorts have been going downhill for quite some time... I remember my first husband looked REALLY good in his shorts for it showed off his thigh and calf... Most men have good looking thighs and if the shorts drop below their knees in length, it is like eating cake without the icing~!!!.... Not good... LOL...

I realize the older we get, the more we have to fight gravity, but please~!!!... Paul has a great set of legs but because he's not a very tall man, most shorts on him drop below the knee (and he does wear them on his hips like you are supposed to)... Put the same shorts on a man who wears them below his hips (like the fashion is now) and I am SO tempted to go up to the guy, grab a hunk of material on each side and just PULL DOWN~!!!



I think when I am old enough the judge would feel sorry for me, I might just try this one day and hope I don't go to jail... Think it would work???...

As Always,
The Lady

(hope I put a smile on your face today!) 

No comments: