Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Beginnings

I don't intend to write anything profound or wise in this blog... I am told by my very wise and educated daughter that I am an 'autowriter' per her literature classes, so I positive I will have grammar errors and misssspelled words!... Seems that blogs are last era's diaries, so this is nothing more than trying to keep up with the changing times... And Lord knows, my brain doesn't work logically (like with most people), so I can't imagine many other people will even read this blog~!!! "So why bother?" the Lady asks to herself... Hmmmm... "Because I can?"...

Maybe it is nothing more than celebrating the good things along the way - making lemonade out of lemons - and the need to validate that feeling when you happen upon it, ya know?

For example, a tragedy at sea in Alaska at the beginning of 2008 when Greg Clark was lost along with a puppy and his trusted dog, "Brick"... To read later that Brick survived weeks alone on an island and was found is one of those celebration moments that one has to acknowledge, ya know?

No comments: